Pooch & Purl 'FLOWER POWER' Knitted Sweater
70s Flower Intarsia Knit Sweater
Our sweaters are perfect for chillier days and for looking super stylish on those walkies. These on-trend dog sweaters make perfect gifts. They are made with 100% acrylic yarn, making it super easy to machine wash and wear over and over again. They feature a chunky neck collar and short sleeves.
Please note: All dogs come in a huge variety of heights, shapes, and sizes. We have chosen the 3 most popular sizes for our sweaters so please check our size guide to ensure a perfect fit.
- Knit Rib Neckline
- Short Sleeve Rib Sleeves
- Wash & Care Label Sewn Into Neckline
- 100% Acrylic
- Machine Washable & Easy To Clean
- XS: Back Length 25cm, Neck Circumference 26cm, Chest Circumference 33-36cm - Chihuahua, Miniature Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier
- S: Back Length 28cm, Neck Circumference 29cm, Chest Size 37-44cm - Bichon Frisé, Boston Terrier, Dachshund, Shih Tzu
- M: Back Length 33cm, Neck Circumference 32cm, Chest Size 45-55cm - Westie, Bichon Frise, Cavapoo
- L: Back Length 39cm, Neck Circumference 36cm, Chest Size 56-62cm - Large Cavapoo, Small Cockapoo, Shiba Inu
- XL: Back Length 42cm, Neck Circumference 40cm, Chest Size 63-70cm - Large Cockapoo, British Bulldog, Beagle
Using a soft measuring tape, measure your dogs' chest circumference just behind the front legs, the neck circumference at the widest part and the back length. If your dog is between sizes, we suggest going up a size.
Please follow our measuring guide on FAQ to get a rough estimate for your dog.
- Please take in to account whether your dog is long or short haired. When measuring allow for comfort over longer hair (Remember these will stretch slightly as they are knitted products)
- Mainly use neck and chest measurement to determine size. Body length is the total jumper length, not your dogs back length.
- Weight is for ref only on the measuring guise - Do not use this as a main guide for sizing.