Sniff It Out Snuffle Ball
'Sniff it out' are a Manchester based small business offering the 'snuffle ball', it is a great enrichment toy for dogs and other pets such as cats, rabbits, ferrets or guinea pigs. Amazing mental stimulation, slow feeder, puzzle and a toy all in one!
You can hide treats in between the folds of the fabric and encourage your pet to sniff them out.
Perfect for pets struggling with high arousal levels, separation anxiety and those that are bored with ordinary toys and need some extra encouragement.
Why is snuffle ball such a great toy?
- sniffing is a great mental and physical exercise for pets
- sniffing reduces stress levels and is very calming for dogs
- it can improve their focus and problem solving
- it makes meal times more interesting
- can be used as a distraction and decompression
- dogs are contrafreeloading animals which means they love to work for their food
- and most importantly - it's fun! Pets love sniffing, chasing and foraging!
COTTON CANDY - pastel pink, pastel blue and lilac.
LOVE - different shades of pink.
The ball is hand-made from anti-pill fleece fabric.
When it gets dirty - wash it in the washing machine at 30 degrees C and air dry.
The toy is not indestructible, always supervise your pet.
Although the snuffle balls are tougher than they look they're not tough toys and preferably should be put away when not in use with food.
Colours may vary slightly.