Natural Treat - Yak The Wonder Snack!
Yak dog chew - A 100% natural, tough cheesy chew originating from the foothills of the Himalayas.
- As these Yak Chews are made using a traditional method, they are 100% natural, grain & gluten free, with no artificial preservatives - that's what makes them the Wonder Snack!
- Produced using a combination of yak and cow milk, with a squeak of lime juice and salt, which hardens through a process of compressing and smoke drying for 28 days, creating an amazing cheesy yak chew for dogs. Hold it close and you can smell the wood smoke!
- The style of chew differs from pup to pup, some will gnaw, some will chomp, some will chunk. However your dog likes to chew, we are sure that they will get the hang of this naturally hard chew in no time, helped by its tantalising cheesy tang! This texture also means that the chews are naturally durable, keeping your pup entertained for even longer!
- This oh so simple cheesy delight is a great source of amino acid, immune-supporting goodness.
- Sticking to the original recipe, using minimal ingredients, these Yak Chews are also Vegetarian!
- With a high content of Yak and Cow milk, these Yak Chews are rich in protein and calcium, helping joints and muscles.
The hard texture of the chew is naturally great for teeth cleaning, helping to fight against plaque and tartar.
Top Tip For Your Yak Chew:
Awkward last inch of chew got you down? Pop it in the microwave for up to 60 seconds and you will see why we call this the wonder snack! Crack and pop, and moments later your remaining piece of the hardened yak is now a perfectly repurposed puff of crunchy canine goodness.
Yak and Cow milk (99.9%), Lime Juice, Salt.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils & Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 5.9%, Moisture 10.0%.
Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly
Always supervise your dog whilst chewing and provide fresh drinking water. Chewing can be hard work! Remove final piece of yak when it becomes a hazard, and treat in microwave to create the crunch effect. Details supplied above.
Store in a cool dry place